We are seeking several super talented System Developers with .NET and MVC experience to join our expanding team working on a completely new platform built using new web technologies and architecture like micro services.
Your ambition is to make world class products and code that will make a difference in the lives of many people on a global scale! Keywords are things like MVC, C#, micro services, big data and scalability. We are looking for candidates with several years’ experience as well as candidates fresh out of school.
We have big plans and will be building a new innovative start-up SaaS platform that will be launched in 2017. Join our team and help us achieve our goals; you will play a huge part in the success of our company!
We want to build products and features that make a difference and focus on building Minimum Viable Products on the principles of Build, Measure, Learn.
We are an established company building leading SaaS online job sites for customers all around the world. Our clients range from small online start-ups to very large media groups that operate multi-million businesses on our platform matching people with jobs.
Among our customers in Denmark are DJØF, Nordjyske Medier, Dansk Markedsføring, Akademikernes A-kasse and many more.
MatchWork is part of the North Media Online group that include brands like Boligportal.dk, Ofir.dk and Håndværker.dk. We are based in Søborg just north of Copenhagen.
Our organisation structure is very flat and our culture is very open.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of .NET web development best practices
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with .NET REST APIs
- Experience with Unit Testing and automated test tools
- Good understanding of Software Architecture, Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- Good at communicating in English and Danish both verbally and in writing
- Hands-on approach
- Strong attention to detail in every part of the work
- Quick learner
- Good team player
- Thrives in a small & dynamic work environment
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis or Cassandra is an advantage
- Experience with agile task management tools (like e.g. Jira) and agile methodologies (like e.g. Scrum) is an advantage
- Competitive salary and pension, access to gym and amazing lunch by Meyer
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company
- The opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of the online job/recruitment market
- The opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests
How to apply
Please apply using the link/button below and tell us why you can make a difference.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Development & Operations Manager Martin Prüss on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 24 25 85 88.
We will start the interview process immediately so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about our company and what we do, please visit our website www.matchwork.com and our careers website where we tell about how it is to work at MatchWork http://www.northmedia.dk/karriere/matchwork/.